Last Sunday David left for his first workup. He left Sunday morning and was scheduled to be out until Friday. I decided that I would take Monday off work and Christy and I would go to Disneyland. It was fun just the two of us. She really needed some one on one time. It rained for the first hour and a half that we were there. But that's okay when it's clod and raining the park is empty so no lines. We had such a good time. We just went on the rides that Christy wanted to go on. Her favorite is the California Screamin. A big thanks to Aunt Connie and Uncle Terry for braving the rain on their day off and getting us into the park.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
When Dads away the girls will play.
Posted by Rebecca and Christy at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! I think it's great that you girls go there all the time! :)
It looks like you had a wonderful time at Disneyland. Hope all is well with you and that you are having a fun time in California. Love you all.
I WANT TO GO TO DISNEYLAND!
Post a Comment