Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Christy

Christy turned nine years old today!!! I think she had a pretty good birthday. I took cupcakes to her school class. We opened presents, she got her very own birthday cupcake and we went to dinner at Red Robin.
Nine lit candles on Christy's Birthday Cupcake
How cute

Christy got Rollerblades for her Birthday, Dad is trying to teach her how to Rollerblade.
She can almost do the splits
Christy got sang to at Red Robin. It was Christy's choice to go there for dinner.
David and Rebecca
Check out the tilted princess crown in her hair.
Spoiled girl.
Christy was defiantly spoiled on her Birthday.
Christy received a birthday card from Aunt Sarah, many phone calls and many gifts. She got clothes, Rollerblades, an I Tunes gift card, money and two new DS games.

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Her cupcake is making my mouth water! As does Red Robin...I love that place...Happy Birthday, christy!

Amberdawn said...

She's so cute. Love her cupcake! The pictures of her rollerblading are great!