Friday, December 25, 2009

The week leading up to Christmas

Monday after work I went to the Temple Visitor Center with the Waddells and mom and dad for Family Home Evening. Tuesday I went to the dentist and had the packing pulled out of my teeth. Then I got to leave work early. Ann brought Christy and Shadow into town. We went to Target and Ann bought the girls each a gift. Then the girls and I went to Alishas for treat making. We made lots of goodies and had lots of fun just hanging out with sisters. Tuesday night Shadow spent at our house. Wednesday I got a call in the morning saying that a water main had broke at the HPC building and we might not have to work. We did end up working on Wednesday. In the early afternoon I started feeling really hot, dizzy and nauseous. I threw up and decided to go home. This whole wisdom tooth experience has not been a good one. It's a good thing I got them all out at once, if I had only done one or two at a time the rest would be staying in. Wednesday late I drove over and had dad and Danni give me a blessing. Oh Dean and Ann took Shadow home on Wednesday. We had a really good time with her here!

Christy, Mom and Shadow
The final package from our treat making afternoon.
Alisha cooking!
Christy, Crystal and Amber!

1 comments:

Amberdawn said...

Um...didn't I instruct you not to post any pictures of me without approval? Dude, you violated the agreement! :)