These pictures all turned out really fuzzy. Sorry I'm not sure what happened. We had such a great time at the reunion. Before we left we took some pictures.

The Waddell Family

Sarah and her family
It was especially nice to see Sarah and her family. It has been years since I have seen them. Sarah has changed a lot. When she lived at home I remember that we used to go hang out in her room and eat candy. She always seemed to have some stashed in her cedar chest. After Sarah turned 18 she moved out of the house and since that point has moved around a lot and hasn't spent a whole lot of time with the family. I asked her a couple of times if she was going to go to church with the family on Sunday but she politely refused. I think that I should send her a Book of Mormon. Sarah is going back to school in nursing. She turned out to be a pretty good mom too! Love you Sarah :)

This is our family. I hate how I look in pictures! After four days with lots of family we were more than ready to go home. We had a great time and we look forward to the next reunion.

Our family with Grandma and Grandpa Beasley. This was the first time Shadow and David had met my grandparents. I have so many wonderful memories with them. They are amazing grandparents.



0 comments:
Post a Comment