Monday December 6, 2010 David had the day off work. His command went one hundred days without any alcohol related incidents so everyone got the day off. We decided to go to Disneyland for the day.
It was David's first time seeing Disneyland all decked out for Christmas. We stopped and picked up Wendy before going to the park. She got us free parking and she got us into the park. She took the pictures of our family in front of the tree. Wendy ate lunch with us and then she had to go. We had a great day at Disneyland. It's nice that we have been so much because we know the rides we want to go on and we don't ever feel rushed. We had such a great time. We even stayed long enough to watch them light the castle and set off the fireworks. It was pretty amazing. And of course while we were there I had to go to the store in Pooh Corner and buy some Gingerbread men cookies. Disneyland has the best cookies and the best gingerbread that I've had. Sadly this time I did not buy any baby clothes. It seems that every time lately that I have gone to Disneyland they have a irresistible onsie that I just have to have. this time we only saw one Christmas one and I didn't really like it. Oh well. I bet David was glad. We love Disneyland! Thanks Wendy for being so great and helping us out. We love you!!!
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Posted by Rebecca and Christy at 8:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
SUPER JEALOUS! I've never been to Disneyland all decked out for Christmas and I really want to one day. Thanks for posting pictures so I can live vicariously through you! I love gingerbread too...Now I feel as though I should bake some.
How FUN! I've still never taken my family to Disneyland yet. Maybe someday... sigh. It's so expensive x 7 people! Man, it's so beautiful at Christmas time. What time of year is the least crowded... do you know?
Amy we used to go every October and that seemed to be the least busy, but this last time we went wasn't that busy. We are super lucky that we live close and that family members can get us in the park for free. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to go that often.
I loved the park last year at Christmas, Small World was so pretty!
Post a Comment