I am so beyond frustrated!!!!!! I hate this minute! I hate this computer because I was half way done with my post and I erased it!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!!! I am having a bad day, if you couldn't tell. I am upset with David, he never tells me anything. How much important stuff do I miss because it is sent to his work email of a message left on his cell phone. Why does he not feel the need to talk to me. This is so stupid I am crying. I am mad that I am not pregnant, I am jealous of all those women who are. I want so badly to be pregnant it kills me that for some reason I have not been able to have a successful pregnancy since Christy. I'm almost to old to have babies. My knee hurts today. I decided that I was finally going to do something about being so fat, so I started going to the gym and I started jogging and now with my knee hurting I wonder if its even worth it!! Can't I just be fat and happy? And I noticed that i have deep ugly wrinkles on my forehead. I pointed them out to David and he says "I guess you'll just have to do something about that" What the hell am I supposed to do? Now I am laughing and crying. I know that he didn't mean it the way I took it. I hate the location of our house. It prevents us from having any kind of satellite tv and it prevents me from laying in my backyard to tan. I watched the back patio all day yesterday trying to find the perfect time where the sun was in the yard so I could go lay out and tan. Guess what, it never happened. Sure the area with the bushes and trees gets sun, but I'm not going to lay on the bush to tan! I miss TV, sometimes all I want to do is lay on the couch and do nothing but watch the trash on tv. I am so moody and emotional today, maybe its that time of the month. That would be nice because then I know that at least part of me is still working even if its only 1/3 of the time :( I wish I could go to Ambers house for lunch today and tell her all my problems. She always seemed to help me feel better.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yikes!! Why didn't you call me! We could have had lunch together over the phone!! Life's like that sometimes. gotta suck it up and move on. Why don't you lay on your roof to tan? chelsy and I used to do that! Sometimes husbands don't tell us stuff because we are so beautiful that they can't think straight. Also they don't think the same things we think are important are important so they don't tell us. Especially things with their families. You aren't fat! I'm fat! geez! You probably had wrinkles cause you were frowning or pouting or something. Your face gets contorted. :) you have a good ten years to pop out another kid, but I hear you on the whole being frustrated with it. It really stinks to want a baby but not get one. Just keep watching that temperature! I wish we had TV sometimes too. But really we are better off without it. IT's just mostly crap. But we get bored and want to watch it. yep, have those days! Why are you so worried about getting a tan anyway? Hello skin cancer. I wish you could come to my house for lunch too, you always brought me food and often you brought clothes for me or the boys! Good times! I love you sister! Life will get better. It always does, even if we think it never will.
Goodness, my comment was almost as long as your post. I get long-winded at times! :)
smile and nod, smile and nod!
Post a Comment