While in St. George for two weeks I spent a lot of time with family and at work. When I moved back to San Diego the doctors office let me stay on as a prn employee. They let me come in and work while I was in St. George. I miss working. Staying at home everyday gets boring. I like working and knowing that I am contributing to our family and working gives me something to be proud of. Also while in St. George I went swimming a few times at the Washington rec center. On Saturday the 10th I drove Christy to Beaver so she could spend the third week of Spring Break with Grandma Cosgrove. I spent one whole day in Overton with Salina and her family. When I got to Overton Salina and I layed out in her backyard so we could tan for Wendy's wedding. Neither one of us wanted to be the whitest ones there. When Emma got home from Kindergarten we went to Inside Scoop for lunch. It was fun hanging out with Salina and her kids. I love being able to hang out there. In the evening I went to Mesquite with Salina and Mandy to go bowling. So fun. It was such a good day! Wednesday evening I went to dinner with mom, Alisha, Crystal and Jen. We went to Samurai 21. So yummy. Thursday I went and got a pedicure so my nails would look cute at the wedding. Friday I got my hair done then I drove to Vegas. I picked Christy up at the airport and when Shadow got out of school I picked her up. Then we made the long drive home. I had a good time in St. George, but it was so nice to be home and be able to sleep in my own bed and use my own bathroom!!!
After I took Kiki to Beaver I went over to Alisha's and Kayley asked me where Kiki was. I told her that Kiki was at Grandmas house, so when Grandma went to Alisha's house to watch Kayley I guess she went up to grandma and asked where Kiki was. I guess grandma tried to explain to Kayley that Kiki was at her other grandmas house. Poor Kayley didn't understand, she only knew that she was told Kiki was at grandmas and in her mind if grandma was at her house then Kiki should have been too.



1 comments:
Did Alisha get new couches? Cute pictures, I miss those kids!
Post a Comment