Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I have the best husband in the world

I have the most amazing husband in the whole world!!!! So after the reunion David and Shadow came home to St. George. Sunday we had a good day, we were able to attend church as a family and then we spent Sunday afternoon and evening in Enterprise with David's family. Monday Shadow was scheduled for oral surgery. David spent time with Shadow before her surgery. They went to the mall and had pictures in one of those booths. So cute!!! Shadow's mom ended up taking her home after her surgery. After work David Christy and I went to the mall and David bought the other part of my ring. So pretty, I will get it back next week. Then we went and saw Wall E. It was a kinda corny movie and towards the end Christy was getting a little bored. Now to the good part. A few months ago I went a test drove a car at Hector and Rodolfos car lot. At the time I wasn't able to afford the car so I just stuck with my Civic. Anyways David has been driving a piece of junk. The AC doesn't work, it overheats and it looks like CRAP. So David was planning on getting a new car because his was not working for him driving back and forth from San Diego. So David decided Monday that he would go car shopping. He went to the lot and found out which car I had test drove and with out my knowledge started the process of buying it. He had to let me in on his little secret because he needed help with the insurance and other things. So my amazing, wonderful husband went and searched out the car that I wanted and bought it for me. It just amazes me that he was thinking more of me than himself. He let me keep the Accord and he took the Civic back to San Diego. I love David so much. There is no way I can express how wonderful he is. My life has changed so much for the better since I met him. I love him, I love him, I love David!!!!!!!

My new car, silver outside, tinted windows, sunroof
Leather interior, 6 disc changer

So nice... Thank you David

4 comments:

JenJen said...

You have such a wonderful husband Rebecca. Your baby brother is wonderful also trying to get me a bigger vehicle for Scotti and Zuriah. the car looks great and you should have lots of fun driving it. Hope you are all feeling better.

Amberdawn said...

JEALOUS!! What a pretty car, you'll love the leather seats. Our regal had leather seats, they are so easy to clean, no more soda-seat compliments of your daughters! Thanks for showing us it. You should take me somewhere in it one day. You dashed our hopes of buying your civic from you. I suppose Rodolfo can find us one similar to it.

*Aliese* said...

NICE!!!! I have loved having a 6-disc changer and can't go back now; apparently I enjoy being spoiled. Don'tcha LOVE your sunroof?!?! That is definitely the ONE detail I miss from my Ion II...That was my one sacrifice when we bought our new Xterra. I also LOVE that David went and bought the one you liked! That's so sweet and considerate. Even moreso that he TRADED you! So awesome.

Margie said...

How cute! I had to beg for my car? lol he is so sweet to you.